- Phone: 469.246.3609
- Fax: 972.393.0327
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Monthly – Five Star Wealth Manager 2013 Member
- Deer Island Estates POA - Past President
- LaTour Condominiums HOA - Committee Member
Bruce has been married to his wife Anne since 2000. They have lived in Dallas for over 12 years, and enjoy spending their weekends at their second home on Cedar Creek Lake with their dog Scooter. Bruce enjoys traveling, boating, fishing, and spending time with family, friends, and neighbors.
With over 20 years experience, Bruce strives to provide clients with a superior service experience, wealth management education and personal retirement planning. He believes portfolio management and a market exit strategy are some of the keys to a successful investment and retirement experience. He considers 'buy and hold' a flawed retirement strategy.
- Bachelors of Science Trenton State College - 1982
- 2010 to Present - Financial Advisor; Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- 1991 to 2010 - Independent Financial Representative working with individuals and small to medium size closely held business owners. Securities, Banking, Pensions, Annuities, Life, Group Health, and Property & Casualty Insurance.